Tuesday, May 15, 2007

about me

ME My name is Natasha I have brown hair and eyes. I also have a pet rabbit. My rabbit’s name is Muncho and she is a white coloured rabbit. I am from Thailand which is in Asia. I came to New Zealand when I was three years old. I am the only child in my family. My best friends at school are Ellie and Shoko who I play with everyday. Ellie is very funny and nice. Shoko loves to laugh a lot. My favorite colour is red. My favorite flavour of ice cream is chocolate chip and hokey-pokey. My first friend in New Zealand now lives out in Stoke and met at kindergarten.

1 comment:

daddironie said...

hello tasha! howz it goin? nice blog site, you sure were laughing alot the other day when you were over at our house, glad you're having fun, keep laughing, and say hello to muncho for us, sterling (ellie's dad)